Below are some resources on the Web that may help teachers support their curriculum.
Many resources are online. Here is our curated list:
- Indiana Content Standards for Educators
- High School Journalism Standards
- Student Publications Standards
- High School Mass Media and Media Literacy Standards
- Student Press Law Center
- Poynter Institute Online
- National Scholastic Press Association
- Columbia Scholastic Press Association
- Indiana High School Press Association
- Journalism Education Association
- Ball State Journalism Workshops
- The Freedom Forum
- The Newseum
- Quill & Scroll
- Dow Jones Newspaper Fund
- Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA)
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Online materials from textbook publisher
- Dictionary.com activities
Do you have a favorite resource?
- Email the HSJI Web Editor to have your useful links added to this list.